Sol Terra Pen Cheyenne Rotary Machine
THE REVOLUTIONARY LINER AND COLOR PACKER
The Cheyenne SOL Terra sets a new standard for angled tattoo machines: From now on you can expect an unmistakable working experience with the possibility to choose between two different algorithms of the motor.
This new revolutionary technology offers two different settings: Responsive Mode and Steady Mode. The motor's electronics are set differently when you change them. Experience two completely different feelings. Some artists describe Responsive Mode as "Like a traditional coil machine". Others describe Steady Mode as "the best liner machine ever".
The SOL Terra allows you to control the motor with different algorithms, but the implementation always remains powerful and gentle to the skin. This results in an extremely precise stitch pattern, a reduced pain sensation when tattooing and a shorter healing process.
The 4mm stroke makes the SOL Terra the top device for rich lines and color packings for all jobs. The Cheyenne machine works from 25 Hertz in the low frequency range and can even be increased up to 150 Hertz. With the SOL Terra, you are always assured of smooth, quiet work with significantly reduced vibrations.
Our high-tech anodising process allows easy and safe cleaning of the tattoo machine for hygienic work. The classic Cheyenne handles and our Safety and Craft needle modules complete your configuration to use the SOL Terra in optimal conditions. All Cheyenne power supplies from 2.5 amps output are compatible with the SOL Terra to reliably control the tattooing machine.
- Ultra-quiet operation and minimized vibrations with the same hit thanks to the latest BLDC motor technology
- Reliable, long-lasting motor
- 2 operating modes: steady mode (constant hit) and responsive mode (reacting hit)
- Wide frequency bandwidth from revolutionary low 25 Hz to 150 Hz
- Stroke of 4mm
- Perfect for Lining and Color Packing
- Can be customised with 3 handle pieces of different sizes (S: 21.0 mm, M: 25.4 mm, L: 33.0 mm)
- Adjustable needle extension (0 - 4.0 mm)
- Connection via movable jack connection ensures maximum freedom of movement, innovative jack cage guarantees optimum protection of the plug connection
- Made in Germany
- Manufactured acc. to Medical standard (ISO 13485)
Nominal voltage: 5 to 12.6 V DC
Power input: 3W
Operating frequency: 25 -150 Hz
Stroke length: 4mm
Connection: 3.5mm jack
Drive: brushless DC motor
Dimensions: Ø 36mm, 94.2mm x 57.5mm
Weight: 85g without hand piece
Operating mode: Continuous operation
WARRANTY & SERVICES FOR THIS PRODUCT ARE PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY THE MANUFACTURER