The Viper Rotary Machine
The Viper Rotary Machine: A versatile rotary pen engineered for agile performance with serpentine style.
If you prefer a rotary pen design with a little attitude and style. A design to stand out from the rest of the rotary pens on the market. Our Viper Rotary is the choice. The Viper stands as a testament to superb artistic styling and is loaded with all the latest in engineering perfection. In an industry loaded with thick cigar pens, the serpentine styling of the Viper is more than just appealing… it is reassuring.
The Viper Rotary:
- Built for daily use - a durable and robust machine
- Perfect balance - the center of gravity is placed at the front. The Viper Rotary is designed to have that comfortable balance felt in a pen but with exceptional styling in the frame design.
- Operates effortlessly between 50 to 142 Hz - with constant speed control incorporated
- 3.4 mm stroke, great for lines as well as gentle shades and solid color packing
- A powerful machine that’s very gentle on the skin. Smooth, soft, and quiet operation
- Ideal healing results
- Compatible with nearly all cartridges
- Compatible with either backstem style grips or screw-on adjustable grips
- Easy to cover - wrap the entire rotary without a split or interfering with the push bar
- Durable, easy-to-clean anodized finish
- Manufactured to highest standards of the industry including a German manufactured motor and bearings, with 7075 Aircraft Aluminum frame cut to precision with CNC technology
Viper Rotary Specs:
Operating Voltage: 5.5-15 V DC
Speed: 50-142 Hz
Stroke: 3.4 mm
Connection: Standard RCA connection
Drive: Brushless Flat DC-Micromotor, German manufacture
Dimensions: 1.25 x 3.625 in, 31 x 92 mm
Weight: Viper machine without grip: 1.95 oz. / 55.3 g.
Viper machine with grip: 4.0 oz. / 113.7 g.
The Viper Rotary is available in two anodized colors, Black or Gun Metal. Each of
these colors are available with a satin matte finish or as a gloss finish.
Design and Manufacturing collaborated by Eternal and HM Manufacturing.