Sol Nova Cheyenne Tattoo Machine
Sol Nova: A POWERFUL DEVICE FOR PRECISE LINES AND GENTLE SHADES
The Sol Nova by Cheyenne is really shaking up the tattoo market: This machine delivers a tattoo experience unlike anything you have experienced before!
The Sol Nova is extremely powerful and at the same time gentle on the skin: It packs a punch, but still runs softly and smoothly. This means that the color transfers to the skin more quickly, which is ideal for black-and-gray work in particular. Thanks to the quiet and soft operational mode, it does not cause a rough appearance on the skin, allowing for a faster healing process.
With a 3.5 mm stroke, the Sol Nova is ideal for precise lines as well as extremely soft shades. Cheyenne‘s tattoo machine operates between 25 and 150 hertz, and low-frequency operation with 25 hertz offers the perfect solution for dot workers and color realists. If you turn up the machine, your lines become fuller and more intense.
The durable and robust device delights artists with its ergonomic, pen-like shape – just like the Hawk Pen. Compared to the Pen, however, Sol Nova boasts more power and a softer handling. It is easy and effortless to cover – Cheyenne sleeves and Disposable Grips Ergo Round will serve you well. The durable and easily cleanable anodization also ensures hygienic working conditions. Your Sol Nova will perform great with the Cheyenne Safety and Craft Cartridges. You can look forward to a harmonious work experience and perfect results.
Cheyenne Sol Nova: sublime design, exemplary handling, and first-rate quality „Made in Germany“.
- Durable and robust machine
- Perfect balance, weight shifted to the front
- 25 Hz Low frequency:
- For dot workers and color realists
- Powerful machine, very gentle to the skin
- 3,5 mm stroke, good for lines and shades
- Easy to safety cover
- Smooth, soft, and quiet operational mode
- Ideal healing results
- Durable and easy-to-clean anodization
NOMINAL VOLTAGE: 5 to 12.6 V DC
POWER INTAKE: 3 W
START-UP CURRENT: Max. 2.5 A for max. 200 ms
PIERCING FREQUENCY: 25 to 150 Hz
STROKE: 3,5 mm
NEEDLE PROTRUSION: 0 to 4.0 mm
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION: 3.5 mm jack
DRIVE: Brushless DC motor
OPERATING MODE: Continuous operation
DIAMETER: 33 mm
LENGTH: 102 mm
WEIGHT: Approx. 150 g
Included in box: Sol Nova, Cable, Adapter Cable, 4 x D-Grips, Manual
- If you are using a Cheyenne PU I or PU II power supply manufactured before 9/10/18 you will need a Sol Nova Wall Power Supply Cord Upgrade to run the machine properly.
- PU I and PU II cannot be down regulated to 25 Hz
- WARRANTY & SERVICES FOR THIS PRODUCT ARE PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY THE MANUFACTURER